Ingredients for 1 cake:
• 3 bananas
• 1 egg
• 200g flour of your choice
• ½ sachet of baking powder
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (optional)
• 3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3) Add egg and honey/maple syrup and mix.
4) Add the flour, the baking powder and the cocoa powder and mix one last time.
5) Pour into a baking pan.
6) Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Ideal for providing energy before an effort or during a cardio effort lasting more than an hour.