Recipe: Banana bread
by Marie De Giey
A very simple recipe to make without added sugar and rich in magnesium. Ideal as a snack during the day!
• 5 ripe bananas
• 2 eggs
• 80 g almond powder
• 1 packet of dry yeast
• 130 g (semi-)wholemeal flour
• 80 g soft butter
• 1 tsp 4 spice mix
Mix all the dry ingredients in a container.
In another container, mash 4 bananas with the soft butter and the eggs to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix everything together.
- Pour into a slack butter.
- Cut the last banana lengthwise and arrange them on the cake.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 minutes.