Corolla of goat cheese, fig and apple
by Marie De Giey
For people who like sweet and savory mixes, you will enjoy this recipe! Prefer a fresh goat cheese with raw milk in order to assimilate a maximum of benefits. You can of course decline this recipe in 'mini zakouskis'!
- 4 brick sheets
- 250g fresh goat cheese
- 4 fresh figs
- 1 apple
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush the pastry sheets with olive oil and place them in a ramekin forming a corolla.
- Cut the figs and the apple into small pieces. Chop the chives.
- Mix the fresh goat cheese with the pieces of fig, apple and chopped chives. Place a large tablespoon of the mixture in the center of each corolla.
- Bake 10 to 15 mins. When the pastry sheets take on a golden color, take the ramekins out of the oven and serve with a small green salad.
Quantity: 4 people
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking: 25 mins